Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Traveling to Dreams

                                                     
                                                            weheartit.com


Hey everyone,

All my life I have had a passion for travelling to different places, but because of my anxiety,I find it hard to do that. If I was to go somewhere, I would have to bring,


  • A water bottle
  • Head ache tablets
  • Rescue Remedy

I know, its really bad that I have to bring all that. That even includes if I was going to a sleep over. To be honest, I hate it. Is anyone else like that??

The places I want to travel to are quite far from Northern Ireland;

  • America (USA)
  • Australia
  • Bora-Bora
  • Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland
  • Spain
The list goes on and on my lovely girls, but I don't want to bore you so I shall stop here.  So this was a small post today.

Hope you have/ had a nice day and in the words of Innersmile, 'Keep Smiling'

girl obsessed xx

4 comments:

  1. It must be so difficult living with anxiety. You should come to my school! There is a school trip for students who take Philosophy and ethics, history or citizenship to concentration camps in Poland, including Auschwitz. Also there's a massive shopping trip, which is always good. Take little trips at a time and as you get more comfortable, get further and further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really good. I had tried to do duke of Edinburgh before and was so close but ended up not doing it.

      Girl obsessed xx

      Delete
    2. I have the same type of anxiety, I couldn't stay anywhere, not even at a friends house and I was like that for years, only starting to get over it now!
      It's awful! I hope one day you will get to travel to some if not all of the places on your list! xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Claire. Its just any time I think about sleeping over, i get anxiety

      Delete