Search This Blog

Monday 3 August 2015

Are True Friends Real?


Hey guys!!

At some points in my life, I had thought whether true friends were real or not. I thought about all my friends I had in my past, thought about if they hurt me or stopped talking to me. Yes. I have had plenty, actually.

Since I started Secondary School, it opened my eyes to back stabbing and lying to your so called 'Friend'. One that will ALWAYS be by your side when you need them the most! 
I talked more in this blog post.

Everyday at school, I see this happening and thank god that I have Melody by my side. I know I shouldn't be saying, 'I know she won't stab me in the back'.  The thing is, I DO know she won't. We have been really good friends for about 3 years now. 

How I know who likes you:

If you follow me on Instagram, you will know that it was my birthday on Friday past, and thank you for the birthday wishes for everyone who said. 

I also have Facebook, (private) and it shows who has a birthday when, you can also and them a birthday wish on their timeline - only if they are on your friends list, of course - this is a way I think how to tell if someone truly likes you!

If there is someone on my friends list that I don't particularly like, I will not send them a birthday wish, but if I do, then I will - this sounds so childish!! - I thinks it is the same with everyone.

On Facebook, I got over 20 people saying Happy Birthday out of a few hundred people. I wasn't disappointed, I was kind of happy. There is over 20 people who like me for me.

Anyway, there are a few girls in my year that act nice to me, talk to me a lot in school, but never talked to me over the Summer holidays. You can even tell they have been on Facebook that day because they have shared something or liked something! 

This really annoys me as they are nice to your face, but is probably talking about you behind your back! >:(

I am really sorry if this sounds really childish at any point during this post. I didn't mean for it to come out just as, but we will just go with it!

What is your experience with true friends? I would love to hear about them down below!

girl obsessed xx

6 comments:

  1. I've had a few friends like that, but kill them with kindness giving them no reason to backstabbing you.
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com
    have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit violent to kill them with kindness, but I like it. I like it a lot!!

      Delete
  2. I have had friends like this also, the hardest part is letting go of them and having the strength to cut them out of your life if they are making you unhappy, however, once you have done this its a good feeling, you feel stronger than you will ever be, as you have fixed something in your life that made you unhappy, stay positive!
    - Laura x
    www.laurawbu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, but once you get to the higher years it does stop, everyone concentrates more on their true friend/s and their subjects and revision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Most of my class are starting to separate into smaller groups now. It actually nice. Everyone gets a say and no one is left out

      Delete