Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Help!!!



Hey guys,

So this is really important and I need you guys advise.

So, for the past few weeks I have been getting the same dream on and off and I wake up really out of breath and feeling panicky.

Its like one of those dreams where you are falling,but you can't stop yourself. There is no grip on the surrounding area. You just fall..... fall.....fall.... into nothingness.

Then when you wake up your heart is pounding like mad!!! Your hands feel all clammy and sweaty, and I am scared. Sometimes, even to actually go to sleep!!

I don't know what it is or anything. I do have anxiety issues, if that helps, but if you know what this is, please help me.

For the past year, maybe more, I have had panicky issues, but not severely bad. 

For example, in P7 when I did the transfer exam I wanted to do it because I felt pressured into doing it by my cousins as they had all done it and I didn't want to feel as if I was stupid. Then when the time came for me do actually do the exam, I backed out because I could hardly eat or sleep. It was doing damage to my health. I know what you are thinking, Why you feeling like that in only P7. Well, I wasn't smart at all.

Another time, P5, my "best friend" that I was best friends with since nursery said she didn't want to be friends anymore. I was horrified. I didn't know what to say. I tried to make things better, but she thought otherwise. It was only then, when her other friends left primary school she came running back to me pretending like nothing happened!!!!

Since then, I got my stomach under control, up until my second year of secondary school. I got REALLY sore stomachs and  the sensation of a huge lump in my throat alllll the time and it was constant. Day after day, sore stomach and lump in my throat. It got to the point I had to see a doctor about it. 

She was sooo nice- can't for the life of me remember her name. She said I had too much stomach acid. She gave me some delightful strawberry tasting tablets to take for 2 months. They worked like a charm.  Until just lately.

I talked to my best friend Melody and she said to not think about my dream, which I haven't until now when I am writing this to you! I trust her, but unfortunately, she doesn't know what is wrong.

If you have any ideas, please comment below. If you have the same issues, I would love to hear how you come about them. 

I will keep you updated about the problem soon.

girl obsessed xx


5 comments:

  1. awh sounds bad! I don't really know what you're experiencing - I hardly get any sleep if I'm lucky :) hope you know more about it soon x
    ~ basicallychloe x
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, I have dreams like that, I'm just constantly falling and I normally wame up and have a panic attack. I normally wear my headphones and play zoella vlogs on repeat then I'm not interupted by dreams.
    Really hope this helped, I do think it could be linked to your anxiety as my dreams are but hopefully they'll go away xx
    -
    ♡ Cookie ♡
    cookieswxrld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog btw!! I have recently started a Blog where I am basically just trying to figure myself out, but hopefully people out there feel the same as me and I can Help some people out :) Would mean a lot if you read some of my posts :)
    Thanks
    http://hellokeeley.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete